Topic: Evidence of Biofilm Forming Protozoans in Inflammatory and Autoimmune Disease by Steve Fry MD
Energy and Medicine: Paradox & Controversy - Chicago, IL - Oct. 30 - Nov. 1, 2015
1. Attendees will be able to discuss the concept of a microbial biofilm and how it could impact humans
2. Attendees will hear a discussion on at least one autoimmune disease such as multiple sclerosis and the evidence that it could be caused by protozoans
3. Attendees will learn about the concept, “Metagenomics”
4. Attendees will discover the significance of CCSVI
5. Attendees will be able to identify types of organisms being discovered in the vasculature of patients with chronic inflammatory and autoimmune disease
Down-loadable Zip file including MP3 audio file and PDF slides.
To listen to the first 5 minutes of the lecture use player below:
The lecture recording you are about to download is the property of ICIM and intended for your sole private use. Duplication or distribution in whole or in part, whether in print or electronically, is prohibited.
After checkout you will be given a link to download the lecture.